Thursday, December 01, 2011

First

Yay! so this is my first ever post, well as for my first post maybe I'll just try to share some of my interests/likes in life. 
Yes, I'm a food lover. I love pigging out with my friends/family. I love to try different kinds of food with or without twists.
just like other ordinary students out there. I love the feeling of being surrounded with good positive people around me. 
AND as you can see, I'm a Communication student & I love everything about photography, photo editing, video editing and other comm stuffs.
that's it for now. I promise I will try to update this blog again soon. I used to have a tumblr but because of some sorta laziness in me updating, I never tried to open it again so I'm starting a new chapter of life here :)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment