Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gold Overload

Saw this post from another blog that I'm reading right now. OH MY, can I just say that I love everything in here!!!  Gold overload., how I wish I could have them all most especially  items no. 1. 3, 5, 8 & 9 heehee!



Goldrush
I've been on a sparkle kick lately!
1.  See By Chloe Cherry Feather Mini Cross Bag $495
2.  Elizabeth and James Havana Gold Skirt $145
3. Eddie Borgo at J. Crew wide cone and pearl cuff $135
4. Moto Striped Hotpants $64
5. Reiss Farrah Highwaisted  Gold  Metallic Jeans $210
6. Gold Boucle Fallabella Cross Body Bag $750 (seriously dying over this!)
7. Malene Birger Knitted Stripe Jacket $119
8. Marais T-Strap Studded Flats $110
9. Charlotte Olympia Gold Striped Wedges $1,040  (these are the kind of shoes I always dreamt about when I was very little)
10. Alice + Olivia Sequin Breck Dress $596
11. Cowgirl socks + 12. Caparros gold glitter sandals Sandals like this are so cute with a pair of patterned socks and a 70s A-line skirt. That is one of my favorite looks!


Visit her blog post here
and her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment