Friday, December 30, 2011

Reminisce

Year 2011 has been really such an unforgettable year for me because of different events happened to me. with this year, I had my ups and downs. 2011 started me with down moments but then as days, months go by 2011 let me experience such happiness. I thank the Lord for giving me so much blessings and challenges for this year that really made me to become a stronger and better person. I guess this year was my maturity year. I learned a lot-really :) this year has been really a blessing for me so now, join me to reminisce this year as we approach later the "SALUBONG" for Year 2012 [Year of the Dragon]


3rd year 2nd Sem, honestly I always avoid opening this album at my laptop because these were really my sad moments. I may look happy at the pictures but I have real problems emotionally. 


X INTERNSHIP X
YEY! so am fine during my summer/internship days, I felt more the blessings and happiness during this moments. teehee

internship at EB has been really so memorable for me. I met a lot of good people - HAPPY PEOPLE!



RX PEOPLE :)

CO-INTERN NIKKI

DJ JUDE & DJ CERAH

DANA! THE PRETTY GIRL :)

RJ, DANA'S BF


MY FAVORITE OF ALL, TARLOTA :>

X TWENTEEN X 



X GRAD SHOOT X

job street student leaders' career congress. I brought my friends with me. good decision for me!













what a heavy post right? so all were random 2011 photos. As I welcome 2012 I hope everything will be more happy, fun, and hope that this will be a fun filled year. I hope to meet new friends, contacts and to have a stronger relationship with the people/person I love :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment