Monday, January 09, 2012

ComfotablyFit

Its been a long time since I bought a pair of shoes. I rarely fell in love with shoes right now and buy it with no regrets. I admit that I'm a shoe addict before but for some reasons I don't know why it faded away and I became a bag-a-holic! anyway I've been really looking for some black flats for me because I believe that this is a very must have! [haha]



Comfit is a sister brand of Michael Antonio

What made me decided to purchase this item and never let it go is first, its very very comfortable! very prefect for shopping days, a lazy or laid back day & as well if you really have a lot of errands and you don't want your feet to suffer. second is its foldable! like just fold it put it on your shoe pouch then bring & wear it whenever-where ever!

Collie Black on Black Flats. I'm also eyeing for the mustard-ish color of this but maybe I'll just visit them soon to buy that color. heehee!

Visit Comfit's FB page Here and check out for their more shoe collection.


Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment